Credit/Debit cards are the preferred form of payment for deposits, balances or payment over time by calling 0879926149 x
Terms and Conditions
- A €50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking, and can be paid via card by calling 0879926149 or pay your deposit here.
- Full payment can be made prior to the party by card on 0879926149 or on the party day.
- We do not hold dates nor make provisional bookings. Bookings without a deposit can not be guaranteed and may be given to another customer without question.
- Injured or unwell children should not attend.
- Toilet facilities are the responsibility of the party parent.
- Socks and long sleeves must be worn at all times when using equipment.
- In the unlikely event due to mechanical breakdown, adverse weather conditions or other uncontrollable circumstances and we are unable to arrive, we will refund any money already paid in full.
- We require five parking spaces to park the bus and at least three spaces to park the fire engine. We would appreciate your vigilance with this so as to avoid obstructing other traffic. Its the customers responsibility to provide safe and adequate parking.
- No smoking on or near the bus or fire engine.
- Unacceptable, intimidating or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated. Those involved will be asked to leave the bus or fire engine.
- It is the customers responsibility to provide an electrical power socket for the duration of the party.
- Parental supervision is required at all times on and outside the bus or fire engine.
- Please be aware The Fun Bus is a full sized double decker bus, 14ft 6" high, 8ft wide and 34ft long. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure there is adequate space for us to reach your property. For any reason we are not able to gain access to your property or if we feel by doing so may cause damage to our bus we have the right not to proceed. Payment must still be made.
- Any personal property lost or damaged while on the bus or fire engine is not our responsibility.
- Rules of play must be adheared to at all times.
- Any injury on the bus or fire engine is not our responsibility and should be reported to a member of staff within 30minutes of the incident.